Integrated Casino Resorts
R&R Global associates have conducted feasibility studies, site analysis and business plans and operated a broad assortment of Casino Resorts.
Our Gaming Strategic Associate, John-Martin Meyer, has had extensive experience operating a wide variety of gaming assets in Las Vegas and in other jurisdictions where gaming is legal. In Las Vegas Mr. Myer held the position of Vice President in the Gaming department for Mandalay Resort Group’s 14 casinos located in four states. Mr. Myer has been licensed in Nevada and several states. For more information about Mr. Myer click the Menu Tab: OUR TEAM - Meyer.
A sample of the “Integrated Casino Resort” assets we have had the pleasure to provide management and advisory services for are listed below.*
- Celebration - Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica (Under Development)
- Cosmopolitan - Las Vegas
- Fitzgerald’s Hotel/Casino – Las Vegas, NV (Now Re-modeled and Opened as D Resort)
- Majestic Star Casinos - Las Vegas
- Circus-Circus - Las Vegas
- Mandalay Bay Resorts - Las Vegas
- Mirage Resorts - Las Vegas
- Nevada Gold - Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood - Las Vegas
- Stardust - Las Vegas (Site Now Under Development as Genting)
- Stratosphere - Las Vegas
- Sun Cruz Casinos - Port Canaveral, FL, Jacksonville, FL and Myrtle Beach, SC
- Tropicana - Las Vegas
- Wynn Resorts - Las Vegas
* The above list of “Integrated Casino Resorts“ reflect the combined experience of the corporate staffs of R&R Hotel Group, Global Gaming Initiatives, Global Resorts (R&R Global Hospitality) and our affiliated strategic associates.