Martin Gray, TRAIL BLAZER
Martin Gray, is a Strategic Partner of R&R Global who has specialized in hospitality mergers and acquisitions for over two decades. Gray is a noted hospitality industry trail blazer whose excellent interpersonal and entrepreneurial skills have made him one of lodging’s most admired executives. His 40 year record of achievements and "hands on" experience improving revenue, managing bottom lines and developing exciting hotel, food and beverage projects have elevated him to a esteemed status among his peers.
Gray has had many brand management and product development accomplishments and has led regional, national and divisional teams in the U.K, Europe Latin America and the Caribbean for several top tier international hotel companies.
Gray’s accomplished career covers a number of challenging assignments in high level executive positions that include:
- President and CEO, Leadership Consulting, LLC, Miami, FL. Oversaw senior consulting project teams for major clients in the hotel, airline, gaming and cruise line industries.
- Senior Vice President, Brand Manager, The Television Games Network, Boulder, CO.
- Vice President, Sales and Marketing and Brand Manager Holiday Inn Express Hotels, Holiday Inn Worldwide, Atlanta, GA
- Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing – The Americas, Hilton International Hotels, New York, New York.
- Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing, The Continental Companies, Miami, FL.
- President, Trusthouse Forte Hotels, NA, ltd., New York, New York. Vice President, Sheraton Hotels, New York, New York.
- Executive Vice President, Sales, The New York Convention and Visitors Bureau, New York, New York
Gray is highly sought after industry speaker and the recipient of numerous honors and awards. He holds a B.A. Degree from Bowdin College where he graduated Cum Laude and served in the U.S. Navy as Lieutenant JG.