Hotel, Condo, Casino, Vacation Ownership & Fractional
Analyzing the Feasibility of the Development
- First Level Inspection Program (FLIP): The R&R GLOBAL FLIP PROGRAM is a rapid, yet thorough, site inspection used to analyze a site's development potential based on area competition, site strengths and weaknesses, and market demand.
- Work Session: The R&R GLOBAL WORK SESSION sets the stage for each assignment we undertake. It is designed to familiarize all members of the development team with existing development planning, product options, possible marketing and sales strategies and acquaint the client with the business disciplines ofl hospitality product segments such as; hotels/resorts/condo hotels/timesharing/deeded fractional residences.
- Feasibility Studies: R&R GLOBAL FEASIBILITY STUDIES typically focus on analyzing the market for new hospitality acquisition and development. Our Studies help determine project demand, positioning, customer profile demographics, competitive influences and financial performance based on extensive field research. These studies are useful in acquiring financing, initiating joint venture solicitations, and internal business decision making.
- Business Plans: R&R GLOBAL’s COMPREHENSIVE BUSINESS PLAN is designed to determine the success/risk associated with the acquisition or development of a project in a specified site and market. Our business plans include: area overview, site analysis, market analysis (same elements found in the feasibility study), theme-concept and facilities recommendations, preliminary development cost estimates financial plans and projections*
- *The pro forma modeling prepared by R&R GLOBAL meets industry lender requirements and can be used for; lender presentations, structuring detailed sales and marketing budgets with cash flow requirements, and during closing lender negotiation.
Readying the Development for Construction
- Pre-Construction Project Task Plan: R&R GLOBAL'S PRE-CONSTRUCTION TASK PLAN focuses on organizing and executing plans that addresses the design, operations and branding considerations needed to take a development into the plan check stage. The Pre-Construction Project Task Plan also concentrates on finalizing thematic concepts, establishing facilities programming models and selecting brands and management companies then negotiating terms and agreements.
Launching Pre-Opening Development Activities
- Full Launch Execution (FLEX): After the Pre-Construction Tasks Plan has been created and executed R&R GLOBAL serves as an integral member of the developer's team by acting as an expeditor responsible for moving the project forward through the hands-on implementation of a FLEX Plan. The FLEX Plan covers a full spectrum of activities needed to successfully launch a project.